Wooden Front Doors
A front door is a first impression because it is the first thing that any visitor may see when entering a property. It therefore needs to look great and to leave a lasting impression. Whilst oak front doors are one of the most popular choices, it can be argued that our MEDITE TRICOYA EXTREME®, range supersededs it tremendously.
Weatherproof your door...
Introducing the next generation in engineered timber, our MTX external door range.
- High performance, high quality Tricoya®
- Lock out the wet, no swelling, no warping, no rotting and deterioration
- No draughts caused by shrinkage
- Water resistant, Weather resistant
- Bye bye fungus, hello insulation
- Enhanced stability and durability
- No sticking, no catching
- No annual maintenance
- Available in a range of designs, from traditional front doors to contemporary front doors
- Whether you are after a black front door, pink front door or white front door, we can paint it for you or they are available primed ready to paint
What is a MTX door and what is the technology behind it?
The technology behind Tricoya® is based on wood acetylation. Acetylation changes the free hydroxyls in the wood, to acetyl groups. This happens by reacting the wood with acetic anhydride, which comes from acetic acid (essentially vinegar when in its dilute form). Tricoya® is engineered using a high performance resin with no added formaldehyde, exceeding EU E1 and also being CARB2 compliant.
How are Tricoya® Wooden Doors Sustainable?
We use of fast-growing wood species from well managed forests
The wood and processes are non-toxic with a firm focus on recyclability
Life Cycle - from seed, to tree, to sawmill, to Tricoya® wood elements, to end panel, to re-use as wood fibre or as a source of embedded energy