Autumn, with its falling, russet leaves, and cosy fireside evenings, heralds new interior design trends for this exciting new season. Think monochrome, floral wallpaper, and house plants, for a snapshot of what will be hot as temperatures fall.
XL Joinery is continually watching the interior design world, and producing stylish, innovative new natural wood doors to compliment the new season's trends, as explained in interior design magazine, House Beautiful:
1. Deep, strong colours will be on trend this season. Try large geometric blocks of colour on walls for an interior design statement at minimal cost. Compliment your walls with natural wood floors, and wood doors by the design team at XL Joinery.
2. Interior design experts at House Beautiful suggest teal will be en pointe this autumn, perfectly contrasted with white paintwork, and pale blonde woodwork.
3. 'Back to nature' favours natural wood doors, linen throws, farmhouse ceramics.
4. Geometric tiles are an interior design essential for autumn. Even white can be geometric, with textured tiles coming to the fore.
5. Nature-inspired colours, such as dark emerald green will make an entrance, and House Beautiful suggests teaming with blush pink and copper accessories, and simple, natural wood.
6. Floral wallpapers are back, with big, romantic blooms, in soft, and smudgy dark colours.
7. Velvet, plush and luxurious for chilly autumn evenings, in warm, muted orange, cranberry, and chestnut.
8. Monochrome is a big interior design trend. Black and white, in geometric prints, softened by natural wood doors, and copper accessories.
9. House plants carry through the natural element. Particularly, fern leafed varieties, and succulents for an interior design edge.
10. Millennial Pink is still an interior design favourite. Team with smoky dark grey, and natural woods for an autumn-ready soothing palette.
For natural wood doors to compliment all the new season's interior design favourites, choose from our broad range of oak and pine internal doors by XL Joinery.