XL NEWS AND PRODUCT UPDATES
New Products for 2009
As the leading distributor of internal and external doors we understand the importance of new product development. To this end we have introduced an exciting new range of doors for 2009. These products include:
- A range of factory finished internal Oak doors
- A complete new range of factory finished doors in a light Walnut timber, complete with architrave, lining and skirting to complement the look
- Range of contemporary styles in Oak
- Double glazed contemporary glass designs with a combination of bevels and glue chip to give an elegant touch to a number of traditional styled doors
- More contemporary door styles
- Half-hour fire door options in Oak, including our first glazed half-hour Fire Door
For more information on these products please visit our product pages on the website or alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Latest Help & Ideas
Using Darker Timber Doors to Create the Wow Factor
Darker timbers such as Walnut and Wenge have long been associated with European markets where consumers tend to be more extrovert with regards to interior design.
Get inspired with our Unique Door Designs for 2014
Every year our designers review the latest trends and give them a unique twist to bring you fresh ideas and inspiration.
Why Fire Doors keep you safe!
Most of us have seen a fire door at some point in our lifetime though probably not noticed it - Learn more about Fire Doors.